Movie of King Arthur Legend Story
It could be argued any story that can stand the test of time is a worthy one, but some stories are undoubtedly more worthy than others. The Legend of King Arthur is one such example. Nothing quite captures the imagination like an image of a young King Arthur lifting Excalibur and realizing his destiny, and names such as Merlin, Galahad and the Lady of the Lake immediately conjure up a vast and valiant world of a distant time. There will no doubt be renewed interest in the original classic tales following the release of Guy Ritchie’s King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, and no matter what the critics may say about the King Arthur movie, Charlie Hunnam’s King Arthur and Jude Law’s Vortigern are going to introduce the King Aurther Story to a whole new generation of fans.
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
There is something undeniably enduring about King Authur and the knights of the round table. Names such as Lancelot and Galahad are still used today as bywords for acts of gallantry. Indeed, perhaps it’s these elements of chivalry and respect that the world craves for, now more than ever, that help keep the legends alive. Although reveling in a higher level of fantasy than the original tales (hell yeah, you get to raise your own dragon and take it to war!) the mobile game King of Avalon has given me the chance to don that shining armor and be that knight. King Arthur may be gone but his legend lives on in Avalon!
Get your armor on. 2016’s most-anticipated real-time MMO has arrived! Raise your dragon and build your army in the quest to lift Excalibur and become the King. Taste power and victory while making friends and enemies along the way. Chat, help, trade and wage war with players around the globe. King Arthur’s death has left an empty throne. Get ready to get medieval; the battle to conquer the kingdom has started!
- War! Everywhere. You and your allies need to be prepared. Build up your bases and bulk up your armies – you’re not the only ones with eyes on the throne!
- Alliances! No man is an island. Whether you’re rallying against a GvE Barbarian leader or marching at a PvP bully, you’ll need allies you can trust.
- Dragons! A legendary weapon of mass destruction. How will you train yours?
- Chat! Easy-translation feature brings thousands of players from around the world together in realtime.
- Strategy! Get the edge through research and master devastating skills. Know when to be invisible and when to order an invasion!
- Building! Build the foundations of an Empire strong enough to survive in a dragon fire warzone!
- Epic Fantasy! The Camelot Legend lives. Awesome monsters and HD graphics to drool over.