– The Summoning Circle! When your Stronghold reaches level 10 you can Summon legendary Heroes of Arthurian lore! The Summoning Circle is located in the Hero Council, next to the Spirit Chamber. Heroes can be summoned for free, with Gold, or Summoning Horns that can be obtained from Daily Rewards, slaying Monsters and certain packages.
– The Hero Council! Appoint your Heroes! Council Positions are unlocked as your Stronghold is upgraded. Remember, Hero benefits are only effective after the Hero has been Appointed.
– The Hero Gallery! Check the details and stats of every Hero! You can enter the Hero Gallery via the Summoning Circle UI.
– The Hero Roster! View your Heroes and upgrade them using Hero EXP and Hero Fragments!
– Alchemist’s Corner & Crucible! A new way to get hold of rare items in the Exchange! Transform unwanted items to Coupons in the Crucible, which you can then exchange for awesome items at Alchemist’s Corner!
– Merlin’s Experiment Event! One of Merlin’s experiments has gone drastically wrong and he needs the shattered pieces of the experiment back! You may find the Glass Shards when gathering resources in the kingdom or harvesting resources in your City!
– Quick access to Avalon added to the Great Hall!
– Background color quality added to item icons!
– Battle Speedup, Skip and Room Select functions added to the Forbidden Labyrinth!
– Remaining Auction times will reset to 5 minutes if a bid is made in the final 5 minutes!
– Resources and wounded troops will be retained when Alliance Storehouse and Alliance Hospital is relocated!
When the new version is available, you can update to the latest version on the App Store, Google Play or Amazon Store and experience these fantastic new features! Because the update release time can vary between App Stores of different countries, there may be a slight delay for some iOS users. Thanks for your patience!
See you on the battlefield!
Merlin & the KoA Team